Credits for the development of this site needs to be given to the late Rev. Sun Myung Moon, who spent much of his life mentoring people to believe in and act out of true love.
Works of Relevance to the Issues in this Site
- Arendt, Hannah. The Human Condition. The University of Chicago Press, 1958. Second Edition, 1998.
- Greene, Joshua. Moral Tribes. The Penguin Press, 2013.
- Moon, Sun Myung. True Love. HSA-UWC, 1989.
- Nozick, Robert. The Examined Life. Simon & Schuster Paperbacks, 2006.
- Pinker, Steven. How The Mind Works. Norton Paperback, 1999. Re-issued 2009.
- Pinker, Steven. The Blank Slate. Penguin Books, 2003.
- Sternberg, R. J. A Triangular Theory of Love. Psychological Review, 93, 119-135.
- van Epp, John. How To Avoid Falling In Love With A Jerk. McGraw Hill, 2007
- Badiou, Alain and Truong, Nicolas. In Praise of Love. Flammarion SA, Paris 2009
- Stephen A. Mitchell Can Love Last. W.W. Norton & Company, 2003
- Nature, Mother. The Genetic Record. Natural World Press, Big Bang – to date.
- and many others…